The Studierendenwerk Stuttgart supports around 61,000 students at 14 universities in Stuttgart, Ludwigsburg, Esslingen, Göppingen and Horb. Through us, you will reach one of the most interesting target groups: students and academics.
Promotional stands, flyers, posters
We operate seven canteens and nine cafeterias. You can book stands and/or hand out flyers. Special forms of advertising, such as banners or coffee cups, are likewise possible.
- Stuttgart-Centre: Jürgen Grob, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: + 49 711 / 685-839 13
- Stuttgart-Vaihingen: Mathias Klett, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: +49 711 / 68 56 29 72, mobile: +49 162 / 3218665
- Ludwigsburg, Göppingen and Horb: Alexander Rieder, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 711 / 93 78 28 26, mobile: +49 172 / 1563876
- Esslingen: Theresa Devlahovich, Hochschulmarketing Campus direkt, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.:+ 49 921/ 787 78 59-57
In four of our canteens, you can also use screens to broadcast (moving) adverts:
Canteen Stuttgart-Centre (2,550 meals/day)
Canteen Musikhochschule Stuttgart (648 meals/day)
Canteen Stuttgart-Vaihingen (5,918 meals/day)
Canteen Ludwigsburg (1,915 meals/day)
Mobile banner advertising
Our Studierendenwerk app on Android and iOS has already been downloaded more than 38,000 times. More than 97% of users open the app for at least a second time – especially the menu of the canteen. You can book banner advertising that appears in the lower part of the screen here.
The brochure "Studieren in Stuttgart und Umgebung" contains information on all the services offered by the Studierendenwerk Stuttgart. The circulation is about 24,000 copies, published annually in August. Do you need some sample copies? Please contact us or download our publications.
- Heinz Knoblauch, Verlag Knoblauch, Tel.: + 49 46 31 / 84 95