Are you studying and have a child? We would be happy to take care of your child in one of our six daycare centres in Stuttgart and Ludwigsburg. We are here that you have enough time and a clear mind for your studies.
This is what distinguishes our daycare centres:
- We primarily offer childcare places to students' children
- Located close to the universities and easy to reach by public transport
- Familiar and with a maximum of three groups per daycare center
- Areas for free play, movement, rest, eating and sleeping as well as a private garden
- Our facilities are open from Monday to Friday, for nine hours at a time
- All staff work according to the guidelines of the Baden-Württemberg orientation plan.
- Each facility also has its own pedagogical focus, which are conceptually developed by the team
As well as daycare centres, we can also offer parents suitable accommodation. Children up to the age of ten years can also eat in our canteens free of charge as "canteen kids". Our social counselling service can provide information on further funding options, legal questions and all questions on the theme of studying with a child.