Are you studying for a degree but also have a child? In order for you to have enough time to focus on your studies, we would be happy to take care of your child in one of our seven daycare centres in Stuttgart, Ludwigsburg and Esslingen.
This is what distinguishes our daycare centres:
- We primarily offer childcare places to students' children
- Located close to the universities and easy to reach by public transport
- Small and familiar with a maximum of three groups per daycare center
- Our facilities are open from Monday to Friday, for nine hours at a time
- All staff work according to the guidelines of the Baden-Württemberg orientation plan.
- Each facility also has its own pedagogical focus, which are developed conceptually
As well as daycare centres, we can also offer parents suitable accommodation. Children up to the age of ten years can also eat in our canteens free of charge as "canteen kids". Our social counselling service can provide information on further funding options, legal questions and all questions on the theme of studying for a degree with a child.