We want to help you to study without worries. However, studying often demands a lot from students, and everyday student life can sometimes be troublesome. Come to us and we will help you with a wide range of advisory services.

What kind of counselling service is the right one?

  • If you are looking for a study funding alternative to BAföG (such as a scholarship), if you have questions on doing casual work during your studies, or have some general social questions, the social counselling department is the right place for you.
  • You can also contact our social workers if you have questions about pregnancy, or children, if you live with a disability or a chronic illness, or if you are a foreign student.
  • This is where you can get help with legal matters, e.g. if you have problems with your landlord or there are inconsistencies in your job contract. You can also contact our lawyer with regard to all other legal matters.   
  • You can turn to our psychotherapeutic counselling service if you have problems with your studies. If you are having difficulties with your work, problems with time management or motivation, or if you're suffering from exam nerves, this is the right place for you.
  • However, our psychologists may also be able help you with interpersonal problems – whether you find it hard to make friends and socialise, or you have problems with your partner, family or friends.
  • Last but not least, this advisory service is also the right place to come to if you have depressive moods, problems with self-esteem, anxieties, or other psychotherapeutic problems!


Ronald Friedrich
Social Worker

Office address

Rosenbergstraße 18
70174 Stuttgart
Tobias Grösche
+49 711 4470-1247

Office address

Holzgartenstraße 11
Marie-Theres Müller
Psychologist MSc
Porträtbild von Frau Müller
+49 711 4470-1219

Office address

Psychotherapeutische Beratung
Rosenbergstraße 18
70174 Stuttgart

How many counsellings are there per year?