Living with a child

Do you have a child and so need more than one room? Our two-room apartments in Straussäcker III are available to single parents and couples with children.

Please apply for a place as early as possible so that we can consider your needs. For further information on living with a child, please contact Ms Amelie Hochmuth by calling +49 711 44 70-1084, or sending an e-mail to 

Your child can also attend our children's daycare centres that are in close proximity to some universities. This way, you'll have more time for your child and your studies!


If you have any questions or problems regarding studying with a child, please contact our social counselling service.