Do you need advice on personal, social or financial issues? Then our social counselling service can give you some valuable tips and answers. Our social worker Ronald Friedrich can often help you even before problems arise. But even in difficult situations, he is happy to be your first point of contact and can offer you help in your search for solutions. You can arrange an appointment for a consultation by telephone or by e-mail. The counselling is, of course, absolutely confidential and free of charge for students.
Besides general counselling, you can come to us for advice on the following topics:
- Questions about the financing of your studies
- Questions about work and study
- Support for international students
- Help in emergencies
- Questions about pregnancy and studying with a child
- Support for students with disabilities or chronic illnesses
Social Counseling on Tour, Chat and Info-Talks
Besides one-to-one counselling sessions, the social counselling service also provides you with information in open-house counselling hours. We regularly have an information desk on site in Stuttgart-Mitte, Stuttgart-Vaihingen, Esslingen, Göppingen and Ludwigsburg. Just drop by – questions are free of charge.
The social advice offers a chat once a month. The next date is:
21.11. from 13:00 to 15:00 o'clock
During this time, the chat will be available on this page.
You don't have to log in or register an can chat with us anonymously.
Our info talks in the machBAR in the canteen Stuttgart Center (Holzgartenstraße) will provide you with valuable tips and hints on selected topics. The talks start at 4 p.m. and are free of charge. Registration is not necessary. The talks are in German.
Rosenbergstraße 18, 70174 Stuttgart
+49 711 / 95 74-463
- Montag - Donnerstag: 9:30 Uhr - 15:00 Uhr
- Freitag: 8:30 Uhr - 13:00 Uhr
- Sollte die Leitung besetzt sein oder falls Sie uns nicht erreichen, sprechen Sie uns gerne auf den Anrufbeantworter oder schreiben eine E-Mail an email@example.com, wir antworten Ihnen dann so schnell wie möglich.
- 41, 42