Student ID lost or defective: What now?

If you pay with your student ID, you will get your food and drinks in the dining halls and cafeterias cheaper. If you have lost your student ID or it is defective, you still don't have to give up your discount: While you are waiting for your new card, you can get a temporary chip card at the Info-Point near you for a deposit (10 euros). This is valid for four weeks and can be used for payment just like your student ID. 

Important: Please bring a current certificate of enrollment with you!

Wondering how to load money onto your student ID? Find out here.