Careers at the Studierendenwerk Stuttgart
The Studierendenwerk Stuttgart is responsible for the universities of Stuttgart, Stuttgart-Vaihingen, Ludwigsburg, Esslingen and Göppingen and thus has 14 universities in its charge. As an important point of reference for more than 62,000 students, around 475 employees work on behalf of the interests and well-being of the students.
We employ people that have a wide range of qualifications in a variety of workplaces: catering facilities, residence halls, daycare centres, student funding, counselling services or the administration. Why not be part of our dedicated team, too?
Why working with us is worthwhile:
- Pay scale security: TV-L (collective wage agreement for the civil service of the German federal states)
- 30 days' holiday a year
- Family-friendly working hours
- Annual bonus
- Occupational pension scheme
- Very good opportunities for further education and training
- Health management
- Centrally located in Stuttgart, Ludwigsburg and Esslingen with very good public transport links
- Subsidised ticket for the local public transport system
- A friendly working environment