You can send us your documents for the counselling via the Upload documents button. Please note that we only accept PDF files.
Please make an appointment before uploading. Documents uploaded without an appointment cannot be considered.
This is how you do it:
1. Download the required documents (consent form, application form and problem list) from our website and fill them in.
2. Name the files correctly with date and your name, for example: 2022-04-14_Mustermann
3. Make sure that you save the document as a PDF file.
4. Click on the button "Upload"
5. Click on upload files and select your documents or drag and drop them into the field
6. Done! The uploaded files are displayed by name. The upload is now successfully completed.
If you have any questions, please contact our Social Services Office. You can reach them from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm at +49 711 4470-1260.
Please cancel it by phone or by mail. This way we can use the appointments for other students and shorten the waiting time!
By clicking on the button "Upload documents", I revocably consent to the processing of my sensitive personal data in the cloud. I can find more information on this in the data protection information in the section "Logging in via the cloud".