Do you need advice and support in legal matters? We offer you a free initial consultation. No matter whether you're looking for advice on rental, contract, copyright or other legal issues, all the students of the universities we look after can consult our lawyer Tobias Grösche.
The initial information is limited to legal advice given verbally. You can use the initial consultation service just once per topic. During the initial consultation, however, our lawyer can provide you with information on how to proceed further.
Unfortunately, consultation by e-mail is not possible. Appointments will only be made after pre-registration by phone and usually take place on a Wednesday afternoon. You get all further information about the process by your registration. Please send your valid certificate of enrolment as well as a signed copy of the data protection notice before the appointment via mail.
- If you are prevented from attending the consultation, please call us. If you do not cancel in good time and do not keep the appointment, your entitlement to an appointment for legal advice for the current and upcoming semester will be forfeited.
- You yourself are responsible for complying with any deadlines set, e.g. in contracts.
If you need further support after the free initial consultation, you can turn to the various low-cost consultation services offered by the public consumer advice centre (“Verbraucherzentrale”) in Baden-Württemberg.
Please print and bring signed to your appointment:
Holzgartenstraße 11, 70174 STUTTGART
+49 711 4470-1247
Sprechstunden finden Mittwochnachmittag nach telefonischer Terminvereinbarung statt.
Telefonische Anmeldung unter Telefon +49 711 4470-1247
Montag bis Donnerstag: 8:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Freitag: 8:00 - 12:00 Uhr
- Montag - Donnerstag: 8:00 Uhr - 16:00 Uhr
- Freitag: 8:00 Uhr - 12:00 Uhr
- Mittwoch: 13:30 Uhr - 19:30 Uhr
- U1, U2, U9, U14, U24
- 40, 41, 42, 43