Housing for students with disabilities
Some apartments with adapted facilities for low-barrier living are available for students with physical impairments.
Dormitories with accommodation that meet the needs of disabled students:
- Heilmannstraße 3-7 (Stuttgart)
- Landhausstraße (Stuttgart)
- Max-Kade-Haus (Stuttgart)
- Theodor-Heuss-Heim (Stuttgart)
- Filderbahnplatz (Stuttgart-Möhringen)
- Studentendorf Ludwigsburg (Ludwigsburg)
- Geschwister-Scholl-Straße (Esslingen)
Please apply early if you have special needs. For further information, please contact Ms Rau by calling +49-711-9574-474, or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
There are not only residential facilities for wheelchair users, but also rooms that take into account the needs of students with allergies. In the overview of our residence halls, you can filter according to floor coverings, for example.