The state government is tightening infection control measures due to the Corona situation in Baden-Württemberg. In addition, alert level II of the Corona Ordinance Baden-Württemberg applies as of today, November 24.
The most important changes:
- For our student hotel, the 2G regulation basically applies with the exception that for necessary business or official overnight stays or in special hardship cases, non-immunized persons are allowed access after presenting an antigen or PCR test proof (repeated every 3 days). Non-immunized persons are not permitted to use the catering facilities.
- New regulations apply to events in the seminar center at alert levels I and II. Events by external companies are only permitted in 2G+ format. This means that visitors to the events must be immunized and tested at the same time. In addition, only 50% of the permitted capacity may be used.
- For our canteens and daycare centers, nothing changes compared to Alert Level I. External guests in our canteens and cafeterias, must show a 2G proof at the entrance.
- In the district of Esslingen, an incidence of > 500 was determined by the public health department. This means a curfew from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for non-immunized persons who want to move around in the Esslingen district.
Further information (in German):
- Aktuelle Corona-Verordnung des Landes Baden-Württemberg (Corona Ordiance Baden-Württemberg)
- Übersicht der Corona-Regeln vom Land Baden-Württemberg (PDF) (overview of the corona rules)
- Übersicht SWR "Das gilt in der Alarmstufe I und Alarmstufe II" (Overview of SWR this applies at alert level I and alert level II)